Drop One, Pick Up One!

Welcome to my world of knitting and crocheting. I will try to post as often as possible with my projects and ideas. I am new to this so please bear with me.

Saturday, July 16, 2005

My First Post

This is my first post on my new blog. My blog will be mostly about my life that centers around knitting and crocheting. I will post pictures of my WIP and my UFO's and FO's. I just received my new copy of SnB Nation(stitch n bitch nation). I am so excited. I am still wating for the first book. I taught myself to crochet about 8 yrs ago when my husband joined the Marine Corps and left for bootcamp. I recently taught myself to knit about a month ago and loving it. I have done mostly squares for Warm Up America and some socks. I love doing the socks and working in the round. Well it is getting late tonight so I am going to head to bed and work more on this tomarrow. Goodnight and happy crafting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home