Drop One, Pick Up One!

Welcome to my world of knitting and crocheting. I will try to post as often as possible with my projects and ideas. I am new to this so please bear with me.

Sunday, July 17, 2005

My WIP's

I will try and post some pictures of my WIP later today. DH is busy on the computer that the camera is attached to. Right now I am knitting a pair of socks for my DD in a lime green color. I am still working on the ribbing on the first sock. I am doing a k1,p1 ribbing down to the heal. It is going pretty good so far since they are only my third project since I started knitting.

My other WIP is a rolled brim hat that I am making out of fabric strips. This is turning out to be quite the project. I think I picked out the wrong type of fabric to use because it is fraying way too much. I am going to keep going with it and see what the outcome will be. That way I will always have a "this is my first fabric project" project.

I recently bought a Needlemaster from Ebay and am waiting for it to arrive. I can't wait. I want to do more in the round projects. Especially hats.

I have been crocheting a lot lately. We have a small store here that is run by Marine Corps Wives and they sell items made by MCW's to help them out and give them a place to display thier wares. I have submitted some stuff to the store to sell(mostly hats and ponchos) and am waiting to see how it goes. I plan on making some wizard scarves to sell since Harry Potter is the big thing right now.

Well I am off to watch the NASCAR race. I will try and get those pictures posted this afternoon. TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home