Drop One, Pick Up One!

Welcome to my world of knitting and crocheting. I will try to post as often as possible with my projects and ideas. I am new to this so please bear with me.

Sunday, July 17, 2005

The Fabric Hat


Here is the picture of the fabric hat I have been working on. It looks better in person than it does in the picture. I don't like how it is all frayed so bad already. I obviously picked the wrong type of material but, I am forging on with it. Hopefully the FO will look much better. I will post a picture when I have it done. I am using size 10 needles which I made myself from dowels and a pattern that came with a fabric kit to make hats. It is all stockinette stitch except the brim, which is a garter stitch. It is a real easy pattern. So like I said I hope the FO looks better than the WIP. Heres keeping my fingers crossed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home