Drop One, Pick Up One!

Welcome to my world of knitting and crocheting. I will try to post as often as possible with my projects and ideas. I am new to this so please bear with me.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Fabric Hat Finished



Well I have finished the dreaded fabric hat. Here is my DD modeling it. Appearently I have been spending too much time knitting and not getting my DD's hair cut. Oh well, there is a project for today. It is not as big as I would have liked because I miss calculated on the yardage of fabric. When I went back to purchase some more it was sold out. In one picture I have the brim rolled as it should be and in the other the brim is straight down. I like it better without it rolled.

I got my Boye Needle Master in the mail yesterday and am already working on a new hat. I was so excited to see the mailman with the package that I think I scared him. I haven't gotten much further on my socks for DD, but my new hat is about a third of the way done. I will be back later today with updates I hope. Off to get my SUV inspected, so I should be able to get some KIP done on DD's socks. Wish me luck on passing my inspection, the SUV isn't in as great as shape as it used to be. (maybe I will steal DH's new truck! now there is an idea).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home