Drop One, Pick Up One!

Welcome to my world of knitting and crocheting. I will try to post as often as possible with my projects and ideas. I am new to this so please bear with me.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Best hubby ever and Jaywalker update



I have the best hubby ever. Even though he is off fighting a war in Iraq he had time to get me some anniversary presents. They arrived unexpectedly in the mail today. I can not wait to open them. Unfortunately our Anniversary isn't until the 19th of Feb. On the knitting front I haven't been doing a whole lot. This is where I am on the Jaywalkers. I am not sure about the colorway but I do like the pattern.

1 Comments:

At February 1, 2006 at 8:27:00 AM CST, Blogger Cathi said...

How sweet! Your husband has given every other husband no excuse. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home