Drop One, Pick Up One!

Welcome to my world of knitting and crocheting. I will try to post as often as possible with my projects and ideas. I am new to this so please bear with me.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Jaywalker update

So far so good. The pattern is going smooth and I love the way this pattern makes verigated yarn look. Although I think my niece will end up with this pair of socks. I am not sure the colors are right for me.


I haven't gotten very far on my Jaywalkers since I have been working on my spinning and plying. The green is a mix of corriedale(the mint color) and Mohair. They were small 1 oz. nests of fleese to practice with. The purplish burgandy one is all corriedale and kool-aide dyed. They are my second and third attempts at spinning. Not too bad if I say so myself. Although I am not sure what to do with these small amounts of yarn?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home