Drop One, Pick Up One!

Welcome to my world of knitting and crocheting. I will try to post as often as possible with my projects and ideas. I am new to this so please bear with me.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Not another KAL!!!


Ok call me crazy but I just joined the Knitting Olympics over on Yarn Harlot's website. I decided I would complete 3 pairs of regular size socks for this event. I am not sure how this is going to go but I am sure going to try. Now I am switch events if I can find a decent sweater pattern to use my Katia Denim yarn I got from Elann the other day. I have never done a sweater before. The closest I have gotten was a one skein wonder. Does that even count?

So now I have joined 2 KAL's this week. DH must get home soon to put an end to my insanity. Before you know it I will be in every KAL in blog land. Although I have always wanted to be an Olympian and the Jaywalkers are just too cool to pass up. Especially with all of my newly acquired sock yarn. Tomarrow I will post my progress on my Jaywalkers. I have not knit on them since Sunday. I had to finish my mom's xmas socks first and then last night I tried my hand at spinning again. The spinning turned out very nice, it was the plying that hosed me all up. I will get the hang of all of this soon. So I am off to work on the jaywalkers and look for progress pics either tomarrow or the next day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home