Drop One, Pick Up One!

Welcome to my world of knitting and crocheting. I will try to post as often as possible with my projects and ideas. I am new to this so please bear with me.

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Promised Pictures!

Well here are the pictures I promised. I am showing off the newborn hats on my DD's well loved doll Ally.
DS wanted to be seen too. So here is DS in all his glory.
.This hat is displaying the colors of the signature clothing line"Jayne Wayne Gear". I have made several in these colors along with the headband featured on Ally also.


Here is DD in all her glory also. She wanted to have a matching hat to go with Ally's. So here you are.



Here are two of the sweaters I bought and reused the yarn. I am not sure what to make with it. I think with the brown I am going to do a OSW.

1 Comments:

At August 2, 2005 at 4:48:00 PM CDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, I wanted to write you an email, but, for the life of me, I never can find them listed on Blogger. So, thanks for dropping by my little corner of the internet the other day. We did get to Duluth and drove around. We've been there before several times as my husband has relatives in Two Harbors and Silver Bay. It is such a beautiful area. So you are now in NC, my home state. I take it your husband is in the service? Your children are just beautiful! Come back by and visit any time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home