Drop One, Pick Up One!

Welcome to my world of knitting and crocheting. I will try to post as often as possible with my projects and ideas. I am new to this so please bear with me.

Saturday, July 30, 2005

HP Quote

"Oh, there you are, Albus," he said. "You've been a very long time. Upset stomach?"
"No, I was merely reading the Muggle magazines," said Dumbledore. "I do love knitting patterns......"
From Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling

I thought you would all get a kick out of this. I have been busy crocheting for the shop this week so that is why there is no posting. I will have some pics of my crocheting for you later today I hope. I was able to complete one project for me this week and that was the
One Skein Wonder. I just love it. I already wore it and it is being washed as I write. I will also try and get a pic of that today too. I also picked up a couple wool sweaters and a cashmier sweater to unravel today at yard sales. I spent a whopping 2.00 for 4 sweaters and easily got 40.00 worth of yarn out them. Some of it will be great for moreOSW's. I just love that pattern. I might try one with long sleeves or 3/4 sleeves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home