Drop One, Pick Up One!

Welcome to my world of knitting and crocheting. I will try to post as often as possible with my projects and ideas. I am new to this so please bear with me.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Has it been that long?!

Well lets see........What have I been up too????? DH left for a 3 week deployment this week. It is all in prep to leave in Nov. for a 6 month float to Iraq. Not looking forward to that. But more on that at a later date. I will have 6 months of griping when it happens. So I helped him pack this last weekend and said goodbye to him on Monday. I crocheted 5 ponchos, 4 catnip mice(knit these from SnB nation), and 2 hats in the past week. 2 ponchos and the hats were special orders. I have sold around 100.00 dollars worth of stuff so far. Yay me!! I unfortunately don't have pictures of that. I do have a picture of a kitty bed I knit. .I used a frogged wool sweater I got for a quarter at a yard sale. It felted down really nice. One of the better finds on recycled yarn so far. I am working on a pair of socks for myself again. I am using Lion Brands Micro Spun and they are sooooo soft. I am using the same pattern as before so they will be shorty socks. I actually ordered some sock yarn from Smileys Yarns and am looking forward to using that for socks in the future. Well I am off to start my day with the kids. I wish they would sleep later in the morning. Hehehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home