Drop One, Pick Up One!

Welcome to my world of knitting and crocheting. I will try to post as often as possible with my projects and ideas. I am new to this so please bear with me.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

10 Years Ago Today

Do you remember what you were doing 10 years ago today? Unfortunately I do. That was the day one of my good friends died in a snowmobile accident. I will never forget where I was or what I was doing on that fatefull day.

This is a picture of Danny McMann(left) and John Archer taken in 1992 I think. Danny died on Dec. 21st, 1996. It was a very sad day for everyone whose life he had touched. He was a very happy, outgoing person, and a talented race car driver. I will never forget how great it was to be around him and how welcomed he let everyone feel. May he always be remembered and never forgotten. I know I will never forget. We love you Danny!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home