Drop One, Pick Up One!

Welcome to my world of knitting and crocheting. I will try to post as often as possible with my projects and ideas. I am new to this so please bear with me.

Monday, February 13, 2006

We interupt this Olympics............

With some finished Jaywalkers!!!!!!!! Yea!!!


Sorry for my lack of picture taking. These are very washed out. I used Trampoline Stretch by Skacel. Almost 2 skeins and ofcourse I don't need to mention where the pattern came from I am sure. I have not blocked them yet, but they look pretty good. I don't like the way the verigation looks with these. If I do them again it will definately be with some self striping yarn. I loved the ease of the pattern though.

Now that I am done with those, on to Olympic knitting. I got some done on Friday and Saturday. These are the toe up, ribbed socks. I am using Trekking XXL in color 106. I really like knitting with this yarn.



I haven't completely decided what my other two colors will be for my next socks but here are a few of my choices. I think I am using the Magic Stripes for my DD's socks, because she really likes the colors. I guess I will let you know when I get to the last ones.

1 Comments:

At February 14, 2006 at 10:24:00 AM CST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee hee Rhonda...I think one of those skeins is from me? Can't wait to see it knit up!
~Roxanne~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home