Drop One, Pick Up One!

Welcome to my world of knitting and crocheting. I will try to post as often as possible with my projects and ideas. I am new to this so please bear with me.

Friday, February 03, 2006

Well DH did it again

I got 2 more boxes in the mail today from Things Remembered. They are presents for Valentines Day. (sorry no pics today). I will definitely show off my gifts as soon as I open them. I can't believe he found the time to do this for me.

In knitting news, I joined one more KAL. I plan on knitting Odessa. Grumperina just keeps coming up with all of these great patterns that I can't resist making. My plan is to cast on for this after the Olympics since I am still working on the Jaywalkers and need to get those done before the 10th preferably. I also have a kitty pi on the needles that I work on intermittently. I also worked on my spinning a bit yesterday and hopefully this evening will get to plying it. Which means that tomarrow should have some good knitting pics. I have to start preparing for my SuperBowl knitting. My SuperBowl knitting will consist of finishing some WIP's and maybe a little barbie knitting.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

1 Comments:

At February 5, 2006 at 12:31:00 PM CST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I came here from the Odessa KAL. My husband is also stationed at Camp Lejeune and also deployed. Anyway, I just thought I'd say hello from one Marine wife to another.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home